This bathroom had six or seven different types of tile, a horrible use of space, curling "wood" laminate floor, a leaking toilet, a vanity made out of leftover wood scraps (not pictured). It was just a whole lot of ugly!
Luckily, Mike ripped the floor up in the demo portion of the reno - we found missing support beams in the floor. This would have been a big problem for the new tile floor. Most likely it would have cracked over time. And possibly the floor could have caved. You can see the new beams Mike added in the next photo.
New floor - building a curb for the shower - toilet placement.
Checking out space and placement again.
It's a small bath but we made sure to use the space the best we can!
Next steps in this room - water proofing with RedGard, priming the walls, and then tile!! Stay tuned!